Thursday, March 12, 2015

New March Items For Tonic And Lime Designs

March has been a month of new designs for me. I was a guest vendor with The Northern Collective at the beginning of the month and I presented 3 categories of new goodies.

The first was these stellar bookmarks. I found some of these beads back in December at a tiny little shop in a village. I had been saving them for a special project. Since I'm huge into books I decided to use them for bookmarks.

I'm also trying to use more color in my designs so the pinks, purples, blues and grey tie nicely into that. Of course I'm always a fan of all things hematite which always a consistent theme in my work.


Over the course of that last month or so I've been working on filling each category of my Etsy shop. I want to be sure that no matter what category you click on there are a lot of options.

I've been concentrating on zip charms for a lot of February and March. You'll soon see the ones photographed here in my shop. There is currently 23 other styles listed in my shop already.

Zip charms have always been a popular item for me and one that I enjoy making. I love little pops of color. I use them personally on a lot of things. My hooded sweaters, my jacket, my coin purse and naturally my cosmetics pouch. They just add that little burst of pretty.



 These magnets have mostly sold out already as they were featured in the March edition of the Northern Collective stocking. I'll be adding the last bit to my Etsy shop as soon as the stocking is over.

Of course I still actively make magnets so I'll be restocking them soon as I work toward preparing for the summer and fall markets I have lined up. They are also available for custom orders for those who can't wait though ;)

I'm eager to try some new ideas in this area. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. Usually the best ideas come from page fans so I'll always open to feedback.


I'm also currently working on a few secret projects. These will be share in the next few months so keep your eye on my social media for the big release. I'm really excited to be adding a whole new area of awesome to my shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Feedback is always welcome.