Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Night Chit Chat

My garden is starting to grow!!! I could not be anymore excited. I'll be sure to post some more photos soon.

I love blogging. Before I had this blog I had a few others. Sadly finding the time to sit down and put my thoughts to my keyboard is challenging. So while I will always post here it may be sporadic. My apologies for that. Juggling my business, team and now looking for a job outside of my home along with house duties has me on full drive all the time.

Today I'm going to play along with my amazing friend Carla and take part in her weekly Sunday Night Chit Chat. Here are my responses to this week's questions:

  • Wearing? A yellow tank top and a pair of blue and teal yoga pants. 
  • Creating? I am working on some new designs of aromatherapy bracelets. So exciting!
  • Reading? I just returned from the library where I finally gave back the books I keep renewing because I haven't had the time to read them. I'm going to focus on finding something that I already have on my personal bookshelf to start on instead. 
  • Grateful for? Today I'm grateful for supportive friends that have helped me remember how blessed I am when times are tough.
  • Looking forward to? The other night Hubster and I purchased tickets to see Awolnation play later this month. I can't wait!!
  • Cooking/Baking? I have the last of the cranberries from our autumn harvest thawed in the fridge so I'm going to make up a huge batch of sauce to store and use over the summer. It's great in muffins and on ice cream. 
  • Saving for? A trip home to BC to visit my family and friends.
  • Watching? I'm hooked on a series right now on Netflix called "Switched At Birth"
  • Listening to? I've been listening to old CD's from when I was a teenager. Many trips down memory lane.
  • Hoping for? Hoping to find a job soon to help me get out of the house more, practice my French and help me save for some future projects I'd like to take on.
  • Learning? I learned this week you can put a whole frozen chicken in the crock pot and it comes out falling off the bone and deliciously moist. 
I'm off to play with beads. Thank you for reading!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Feedback is always welcome.