Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My New Aromatherapy Line

Something new is in the air from Tonic And Lime Designs!! 

I am so excited to finally share this with all of you. It's been the works for months now and it's finally here. It's my new aromatherapy line. It's a line of products that work together with your favorite essential oils. 

It's really refreshing to be changing direction and working with something that I feel passionate about. I'm hoping this reawakening of my creative spirits translates well into my new creations. I had been feeling a bit stale and lost in what I was creating. While I am still very passionate about my line of bookmarks, other products I've been carrying or doing special orders for just were leaving me feeling like I wanted something. It's hard to describe my excitement about this new venture. 

I'll be back soon to discuss the first part of my line which are actually already available in my shop. If you are curious check the right hand side of the page ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Feedback is always welcome.